Double Sided Foam Tape
Double Sided Foam Tape - Closed Cell
- Material: Quality PE Foam Tape
- Adhesive: Pressure Sensitive Acrylic
- Service Temperature: -40°C to 50°C
Double Sided Foam Tape - Suitable for Internal and External Use
Our standard double sided, closed cell PE adhesive foam tape is available in black or white and is available in 1mm, 2mm or 3mm thick.
These tapes have a double coated with pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive on both sides and will provide a reliable bond to a wide variety of surfaces. Standard roll sizes are kept in stock at all times. We can also provide custom sized rolls the same day.
Custom Sized Rolls Available Tel: 01440 766515 Email: email@example.com
Our standard double sided foam tapes feature a great all round acrylic adhesive that will bond to a wide variety of surfaces including wood, metals and plastics (please ensure that the surface is clean, dry and free of grease and dust prior to applying your double sided foam tape. We recommend using our surface preparation wipes to ensure optimum bonding). Double sided foam tapes are predominantly used to create a bond between two dissimilar surfaces, they are clean to use, quick to apply and require very little training.
- Tensile Strength, kPa | AFERA 4004 | Typical : 675
- Elongation at Break, % | AFERA 4005 | Typical : 175
- Water Absorption,% | Maximum : 1
- 180° Peel Adhesion, N/cm | AFERA 4001 | Typical : 2
- Dynamic Shear, N/cm² | AFERA 4024 | Typical : 30
- Tensile Adhesion N/cm² | Typical : 35
- Static Shear Adhesion, 1 kg, hours | AFERA 4012 | Minimum : 10
- Service Temperature, °C Long term : -40 to +50
Standard Roll widths are available on a Next Working Day Service, however if you require an adhesive foam tape that is a little different we can help.
Free Delivery Over £29
Next Working Day
(order by 2pm)
1 Hr Delivery Slot Issued on Morning of Delivery
ISO 9001 : 2015 Approved
35 Years Experience.