Affixit - Home to over 30,000 Rolls of Technical Self Adhesive Foam Tapes
Let's take a closer look at the Single Sided Foam Tapes on offer from our ISO 9001 : 2015 Approved UK Factory.
Custom Sized Rolls & Gaskets Made to Order - Call 01440 765 515 Email: [email protected]
Our standard single sided foam tapes are made form a closed cell, medium density PVC foam and feature an acrylic adhesive on one side. Suitable for both internal and external applications, this single sided foam tape is used for cushioning, gap filling, insulating, noise dampening and sealing. Sealing against air, dust and water (when compressed by 30% it will provide a 1000pa water seal).
Standard Thicknesses: 1.5mm up to 15mm
Standard Widths: 10mm up to 25mm
Standard Thicknesses: 1.5mm up to 6mm
Standard Widths: 10mm up to 25mm
White (Open Cell)
Standard Thicknesses: 3mm up to 6mm
Standard Widths: 10mm up to 25mm
A versatile, blended cellular rubber foam tape with high tack pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive. It offers excellent resistance to water making it ideal for sealing applications. EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) /Neoprene sponge tape has an impressive sound and thermal control and is often used used for acoustic appliances and vibration dampening. Available in Rolls, Sheets & Gaskets.
Standard Thicknesses: 1mm up to 10mm
Standard Widths: 10mm (other widths / gaskets made to order)
BBA Approved EXP6 Expanding Joint Sealing Tape creates a permanently elastic weather tight seal that will protect against the harshest of elements including Wind Driven Rain to 600 Pascals
Horseboxes and Trailers
Hardwearing Premium Grade Reflective Tape ECE104 Approved
Conspicuity Tape ECE104 Yellow / Red / White
Vehicle conspicuity tape improves vehicle safety through accident avoidance and reduction in accident severity. Increased safety results in reduced liability payments and additional savings for your fleet. This premium conspicuity tape is designed for easy vehicle detection at dawn, dusk and night. Suitable for fleet vehicles, school buses, farm implements and slow moving vehicles.
Conspicuity Tape with Solid Construction
This premium tape is built with solid construction instead of air-celled construction like other brands. Solid construction conspicuity tape is more durable and long-lasting.
- Exceptional Long Distance Night Time Visibility
- Resistant to Power Washing
- No Edge Sealing Required
- Easy to Cut
- Durability: 8 Years
- Low Temperature Adhesive (can be applied in cold conditions)
Airtight Tape Application Area
Airtight Tape is used for sealing a wide range of boards & membranes. It has a unique, high performance adhesive making it possible to bond to surfaces where most adhesive fail.
High Performance Airtight Sealing of Joints in Boards & Membranes
The high performance adhesive system provides a superior bond with excellent tack values. It adheres well even to non-polar & low energy surfaces. Bonds especially well to PE Foil and HDPE/PP/PE Fleeces. The elastic film carrier is reinforced with PE-Scrim, to promote excellent bonding to a wide range of surfaces. The material is Highly Heat / wrinkle resistant and guarantees an airtight seal. The material has a unique acrylic dispersion properties to increase the life expectancy of the seal.
- Provides Instant Airtight Seal for Board & Membrane Joints
- Bonds to Cement Particle Boards, Calcium Silcate Boards, Sheeting Boards, Plywood, Chipboard and, Flexible Vapor Barrier Materials,
- High Performance Adhesive
- Meets the Strict requirements of En EV (DIN4108-7)
Airtight Tape Technical Data
- Adhesive Carrier: LDPEco Film, Black Reinforced with scrim
- Adhesive System: Acrylic Dispersion
- Thickness without Liner: 0.30-0.33mm (DIN EN 1942)
- Peel Adhesion: >25N/25mm; 300% (DIN EN 1441 0)
- Application Temp: +5C
- Temp range: -30C to +100C
- Reaction to Fire: Class E (DIN EN 13501-1)
- Water Resistance: High
Posted: April 21, 2021
A new generation of foils which guarantees dry joints all year round. Banning mould from the connection joint and sealing the joint in an energy-saving manner.
Air Tight Window Connection Foil for Internal & External Sealing
ISO-CONNECT VARIO SD plays a double role in the 3-level model of the RAL quality association for windows and front doors. Thanks to its unusual transformation ability, the window connection foil is suitable both for outdoor use as weather protection and for indoor use as an air tight layer to separate indoor and outdoor climates.
- High Drying Effect of Joints Through Humidity Regulating Function
- Single Product for both Internal and External Sealing Levels
- Eliminates Mix-ups & Application Mistakes
- Special Fleece Surface Suitable for Plastering and Pasting Over
- Complies with EnEV requirements and the recommendations of the RAL “installation guide”
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
ISO Connect Vario SD Technical Data
- Material : Synthetic Fleece
- Colour : White
- Building Material Class (DIN EN 13501) : E
- Impermeable to Driving Rain (DIN EN 1027) ≥ 1,050Pa
- Air Permeability Coefficient (DIN EN 1026) a ≈ 0m3 /[h·m·(daPa)n]
- UV Light Stability : Approx. 6 months
- Compatibility with Adjacent Building Materials (internal test) : Requirements Fulfiled
- SD-value Vapour Diffusion Permeability (DIN EN ISO 12572) : Depending on Avg Humidity 0.03m (vapour permeable) / 15m (vapour barrier)*
- Temperature Stability Range : Approx. -40°C to approx. +80°C
- Dimension Tolerance (DIN 7715 T5 P3) : Requirements Fulfiled
- Handling Temperature Finishes A, A-G, B, C : Approx. +5°C to approx. +45°C
- Handling Temperature Finishes FIX, COMPLETE & COMPLETE DUO: Approx. -10°C to approx. +45°C**
- Shelf Life : 1 year (dry and in original packing)
- Storage Temperature : +1°C to +20°C
* It is only possible to determine the variable sd-value with a d
Non- Toxic Lead / Heavy Metal Free
Thermoplastic Road Marking Tape
This high performance Thermoplastic Marking Tape provides a low cost solution for smaller marking repair areas without the need for specialist application operatives or heavy machinery. It is fast and easy to apply, and can be trafficked after approximately 5-10 mins. Surface beads stay suspended leaving a durable road marking which is resistant to discolouration. The preformed tape eliminates waste associated with other road line marking methods
Tough, Durable, Long Service Life Thermoplastic Tape
BS EN 1790, BS EN 1436, BS EN 1871, AASHTO & FHWA Approved
BASt Certification at P7 Level of 4 Million Wheel-Overs
- Reinstatement of markings following utility works
- Fast and simple installation of new letters / numbers / symbols
- Small scale lining work such as car parks
- School playground educational markings
- Company logos
- Safe route to school (walking bus) routes
Full sheets & custom shapes also available - Please call 01440 765 515 for further info.
Stop Potholes & Cracks in Their Tracks with Overbanding Tape
Once applied overbanding tape will provide an instant self adhesive waterproof seal over cracks or failed reinstatement joints (up to 5mm wide). This prevents the ingress of water which causes cracking.
Skid resistance for this adhesive tape can be increased by covering the tape with granite dust to a maximum size of 3mm with a polished stone value similar to the existing road surface.
Overbanding Tape Protects Pavements & Roads Against Water Ingress Instantly
- Overbanding Tape provides an instant seal against water ingress
- Traffic can pass over immediately after the tape has been applied
- The elastic properties of this overbanding tape will accommodate thermal movement
- Prevents further deterioration of the pavement
- Quick & easy to apply
- Works on both asphalt & concrete
For joints and perimeters, this sealant provides gap filling for up to 10mm where the wall meets the floor or ceiling, and where two walls meet. It can also be used around outlet and switch boxes.
Sound will always find its way out of a space, this can be prevented with Green Glue Sealant.
Sealing around your noiseproofing perimeters & joints can make all the difference between success or failure in your soundproofing project.
Green Glue Sealant is Paintable after 48 hrs Drying Time
The sealant increases STC (Sound Transmission Class) rating, which is necessary in LEED certified facilities. Additionally, it is non-hazardous, has practically no odour, and it resists drying out or cracking with age. Having been independently tested by Underwriters Laboratories for fire safety and environmental impact, Green Glue Noiseproofing Sealant lives up to expectations.
Affiixt Launch Affordable, Self Assembly Face Shield Kits
500 Face Shields per Box - Made in the UK
These self-assemble Face Shields provide easy and instant protection to the face.
They assemble in no time at all and come with an adjustable headband to ensure one size fits all.
Made from clear, recycled APET (made in the UK) with a Super Soft Foam Head Band (also made in the UK) for maximum comfort.
Mass Production Available - Bulk Discounts Offered
Call 01440 766 975
Social Distancing Floor Sign Holders Next Day Delivery
Pack of 10 Social Distancing Floor Sign Holders for A4 Signs
Self adhesive custom signs that allow you to quickly and cost-effectively create any custom sign.
Simply print out your sign using a standard inkjet or LaserJet printer onto A4 paper an dinsert underneath the strong plastic cover. These social distancing floor sign holder allows for a very quick way of creating bespoke signs.
Constructed from a thick piece of homogenous plastic film, they feature a coloured frame with a clear window in the centre, the top surface lightly embossed to stop it being slippy in the wet.
Manufactured with a permanent, high performance adhesive that will ensure the floor signs do not lift in uses.
STOP - Floor Signage
Durable Self Adhesive Stop Signs for Floors and Walls 430mm
Constructed from an industrial grade plastic, these saftey floor signs are intended for use in factory warehouses and buildings where restrictions and safety notifications need to be highlighted. The STOP Design is printed onto the surface, and then a top laminate applied over that to protect the print, preventing its important messages from being worn off and therefore resulting in them lasting a long time even in heavy traffic areas.
Social Distancing Floor Signs
Whilst these had been traditionally designed for industrial use they ar being widely used in shops, supermarkets and banks as social distancing floor signs.
Using social distancing floor signs will assist in the public adhering to the recommended guidelines of keeping 2 Meters apart during the Covid 19 pandemic.
Sound Proof Your Floors with Joist Tape
One of the biggest noise complaints is the sound of footsteps and squeaky floors. The squeaking that’s driving you crazy occurs naturally when floors settle, and joists rub together with subflooring
Impact Sound Transmission Reduced up to x10!
(IIC Rating- Impact Insulation Classification through floors)
JAirborne Sound Transmission Reduced up to x20!
(STC Rating – Sound Transmission Class through walls)
Joist Tape Provides the Perfect Solution
Joist Tape creates an airtight seal and dampens foot traffic, so that annoying squeaking becomes a thing of the past!