Airtight Tape Application Area
Airtight Tape is used for sealing a wide range of boards & membranes. It has a unique, high performance adhesive making it possible to bond to surfaces where most adhesive fail.
High Performance Airtight Sealing of Joints in Boards & Membranes
The high performance adhesive system provides a superior bond with excellent tack values. It adheres well even to non-polar & low energy surfaces. Bonds especially well to PE Foil and HDPE/PP/PE Fleeces. The elastic film carrier is reinforced with PE-Scrim, to promote excellent bonding to a wide range of surfaces. The material is Highly Heat / wrinkle resistant and guarantees an airtight seal. The material has a unique acrylic dispersion properties to increase the life expectancy of the seal.
- Provides Instant Airtight Seal for Board & Membrane Joints
- Bonds to Cement Particle Boards, Calcium Silcate Boards, Sheeting Boards, Plywood, Chipboard and, Flexible Vapor Barrier Materials,
- High Performance Adhesive
- Meets the Strict requirements of En EV (DIN4108-7)
Airtight Tape Technical Data
- Adhesive Carrier: LDPEco Film, Black Reinforced with scrim
- Adhesive System: Acrylic Dispersion
- Thickness without Liner: 0.30-0.33mm (DIN EN 1942)
- Peel Adhesion: >25N/25mm; 300% (DIN EN 1441 0)
- Application Temp: +5C
- Temp range: -30C to +100C
- Reaction to Fire: Class E (DIN EN 13501-1)
- Water Resistance: High
Free Delivery Over £49
Next Working Day
(order by 2pm)
1 Hr Delivery Slot Issued on Morning of Delivery
ISO 9001 : 2015 Approved
35 Years Experience.