Used by British Gas for sealing underground joints against moisture. Denso Tape will protect pipes, fittings and similar structures from corrosion above the ground, below the ground and even if they are immersed. It is a cold-applied sealing tape designed to prevent corrosion, and is based on a synthetic fabric material. Denso tape is incredibly versatile and easy to use, making it an effective solution for a wide range of different problems caused by corrosion. *For buried applications apply Denso Tape with a 55% overlap to provide double thickness
Denso Tape - Trusted, specified & installed since 1929
Denso Tape Properties
- Non Hardening
- Non Cracking
- A Cold Applied Tape Remains plastic over a wide temperature range
- Highly Resistant to Mineral Acids, Alkalis, Salts & Micro-Organisms
- Highly Impermeable to Water, Water Vapour and Gases.
The Benefits of Denso tape
- Easy to apply
- Surface tolerant
- Can be easily applied to cold or wet surfaces
- Provides high-quality, long term corrosion prevention on above and below ground pipes.
Technical Data Sheets