This antimicrobial film adds an invisible defence against bacteria and other microbes in 'high touch' areas such handles, desks, buttons & touch screens.
- Single Layer PET Film
- Propriety Silver Ion Antimicrobial Hardcoat Technology
- Removable Adhesive for Easy Removal & Replacement
- High Optical Clarity
- Available in Rolls, Sheets & Custom Shapes
Proven silver ion technology leverages the active power of silver to inhibit microbial growth. This antimicrobial film provides an additional layer of protection which complements existing hygiene practices. Can be applied and easily removed from glass, metal and other composite surfaces.
- Film Thickness : 4 Mil
- Visible Light Transmittance ASTM D1003 : >90
- Haze Factor ASTM D1003 : 0.80
- Clarity (%) ASTM D1003 : >99
- Hardcoat Hardness (steel wool application): 5H
- Scratch Resistance (steel wool application) : Pass
Anti-Microbial Film Applications
- Glass and metal surfaces
- Retail display cases and surfaces
- Door handles and entryways
- Walls and partitions
- Monitor and device screens
- Elevators and escalators
- Mass transit
How Does Antimicrobial Film Work?
Cell Membrane Damage: By disrupting the microbes membrane, its structural integrity is compromised, which can cause essential nutrients to leak out and catastrophic structural failure.
Oxidative Damage: Antimicrobials can cause increased levels of reactive oxygen species, which result in damage to the internal systems of the microbe.
DNA Interference: The genetic material of the bacteria is disrupted, ultimately stopping the bacteria from being able to replicate by blocking the copying of their genetic material.
This product makes no claims that it will protect against disease pathogens, only that it is engineered to protect the film by inhibiting microbial growth when applied as a barrier to product surfaces.
Free Delivery Over £29
Next Working Day
(order by 2pm)
1 Hr Delivery Slot Issued on Morning of Delivery
ISO 9001 : 2015 Approved
35 Years Experience.