Self Adhesive Tapes
Every Self Adhesive Tape provides a solution, when selecting the adhesive tape for your application it is important to consider the primary function of the self adhesive tape and these can be split into the following categories;
- Bond - In simple terms, this means sticking two surfaces together. You will need double sided tape, or double sided foam tape
- Seal - These function be split into two further categories 1) Air Seals 2) Water Seals, usually you would only require a single sided adhesive foam tape which needs a degree of compression to provide a seal
- Cushion - Again, this function is usually catered for by single sided foam tapes
- Anti Slip - Anti slip tapes have an adhesive backing and usually an abrasive anti-slip coating, however some single sided foam tapes also offer anti slip properties
- Noise Reduction - Generally noise reduction is the job for foam tape, both single sided and double sided foam tapes offer easy solutions in this field
- Space Creator - Sometime you may need to keep two surfaces apart, this is the job for high density foam tapes that will not compress easily.
- Space Filler - Either for aesthetic purposes or weather proofing etc filling voids is another job for foam tape. Adhesive requirements are determined by your requirement for a bond though most voids are filled with single sided foam tape
At Affixit we offer an extensive selection of self adhesive tapes, many of which are technical but we do provide standard tapes too.
99.97% of our orders are fulfilled next day.
Our extensive stock and converting machinery allow us to provide you with bespoke solution in a matter of days, if you'd like more information as to what we can offer you simply click here for your bespoke quotation.